Flights of fancy

in


Recently I read a post about not liking to vacation. Well I hate to pack and have even had nightmares about it: missing planes, trying to pack all this stuff(like boxes and boxes of books/shoes,etc.- but maybe that's the moving dream I have mixed up here). And I also always forget things in the dreams and real life. Usually hair products/make up in the dreams. This trip we got about a mile or two when I remembered what I'd forgotten and yelled, "I forgot my "jewelry"; we turned back and I got it and of course I grabbed a couple other things while I made my mad dash through the house. We don't always turn back tho; like when we are 1/2 way to Logan airport in Boston and I remember that I forgot my sunglasses - just buy a cheap pair when you get there.

I've also noticed that I have turned into a hypochondriac when I go away; packing bandaids, eye drops, ibuprofen, old Rx's just in case my back goes out.
But usually when I get there I'm enthralled and ready to move. Anyplace seems better than home with the mundane,problems and all.

2 comments:

Patry Francis said...

Yeah, I do the hypochondriac thing, too--as if I'm going into the wilderness where there will be no access to CVS.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Body fat percentage in 35 year old female remove spyware removing aware paintball video Stressless theater chairs