Musical Intelligence

in

Always a sucker for a quiz, i found this "Dominant Intelligence" one over at Ipanema's . I was just happy to find that I still had some. Who knew? My results were apprepo as I've been thinking my next career move should be to Lounge Lizard - playing piano at a piano bar. I knew i should've taken one of those aptitude tests long ago.

Go have fun and be sure to post yr. results.

Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence
Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.
http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?


Here's a link to the test.

1 comments:

ipanema said...

I was just happy to find that I still had some.

hahaha...mine was a bit pompous. :(