Martina McBride-Anyway

in



Yippee, i figured out how to get utube back on here - i'm not as dumb as i look. Check out her other songs as well,and thanks to Suzanne for turning me on to this.

Footnote: My son came into the computer room after i got this up and i told him to listen(since we have alot of commonalities in music). As soon as it started, he said, "it's Country" (kinda like a curse). I will admit that I am not a huge fan of "country" but good music is good music and I thought she has a nice voice, delivery and message ( which is all but missing in this day and age.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, YouTube. :)

And did you watch House last night?

rdl said...

musing- yes i did watch House (did you?) and i thought it was great! as usual(I love Hugh Laurie!). can't wait for the opening "Grey's", i can't believe i have "2" shows instead ofmy usual "1" a season; let's just hope i don't get hooked on 24 or Lost- tho i think it's too late to jump in on those now.

Liquid said...

Yippppppppeeeeee!
You GO girl!
It is an awesome song, eh?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I watched it. Very good, as usual! Though, also sad.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he weeds out possible team members.:)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Love Martina. Since Spending time in Florida I have 2 country stations programmed into my car stereo.
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy", now that's a great song!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

What about Ugly Betty? Santos really died =:O