I'm back

in

Well, I'm finally back from my little foray into computer hell. My computer was down; needed a new hard drive - 2 trips to the computer repair store and $230 later. I wish these things worked like TVs. And then there was all the time I spent unplugging it and replugging it in and figuring out how to get everything working again. Also had to research whether to fix it or buy a new one. All this took up most of this week. And it took me awhile to find this damn blog too( I had to retrieve my favorites links). Which made me feel safe that maybe nobody is actually reading it and I don't have to be embarrassed about it. I also wished the hell I knew what I was doing on here. Looks like my 1st post is in 3 places and I don't know where this one is going. So maybe I can get back to my supposed story someday. Didn't we used to call this stream of consciousness back in the hippie days? I'm just afraid that it's more like a river of unconsciousness or just a crock of shit. But i seem to be keeping myself entertained if nothing else.

0 comments: