ten weird things/habits about yourself

in

(ah these drafts do come in handy. Anne (Dakato Blue Eyes) over at What's on my mind tagged me for this meme and i just discovered that it was a saved draft from Aug '06 when some other nice person must've tagged me.)

1) I have what I've heard called a Transition problem or in plain English, i can't get out of my own way. I invariable have to come back in the house at least once for something I've forgotten. Forget it when I have to pack for a trip.( I have dreams about forgetting things - usually my hair products and make up).
2) I hate dinner time unless we are eating out. I wait to the last minute to even think about it then just go into panic mode and usually order take out.
3) I clean house ADD style, jumping from room to room, floor to floor - it never looks like i did anything.
4) I hate to fly. I used to just have copious cocktails at the Airport bar, but then they kinda frown at children sitting at the bar.
5) I hate to food shop. I rarely have a list or even look to see what we need. I just kind of wing it and when I can't stand being in the store anymore I just leave. Hence I shop several times a week- and hence the take out.
6)I love to dream (cept for the nightmares), just hate to sleep.
7) world class procrastinator and time waster.
8) I like dancing around the house. (old dancing queens die hard)
9) I never finish projects. (just start a new one)
10) Prince charming grown up blues: even tho i know he doesn't exist, I'm still hoping he'll come take me away from all this. (yes probably the weirdest of them all since i'm married).

Tagging any & all takers, just leave a link in comments.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's how I spring clean the house lol ADD style

Miss Cellania said...

Thats how I would clean house, IF I ever cleaned house.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

10? I'll think about it.
I have some of yours though :D

rdl said...

Mare, I double dare ya.

Noelle said...

I clean all over as well (when I clean). However, I don't get not liking to sleep. I kind of live for it. I'd like to try my 10!

ipanema said...

lol...I love your list! I can identify to most of it especially #7-10. :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

My odd attributes.
1.Social but not.
2.ADD style of living.
3.Love to sleep.
4.Could live on an Island.
5.Have transition/packing anxiety so I pack everything. (I'm better now)
6.Would rather drive than fly (you can bring more stuff)
7.Not a worrier, what's gonna be's gonna be
8. Have blind faith (in what I'm not sure)

rdl said...

Hey Mare, get back here, you owe me 2 more. :D