Joke Friday

in

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could
all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice
heard on the Oprah show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Oz
proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things
you have started and have never finished.' So, I looked around my house
to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving
the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a
bottle of Tequila, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac
prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of
chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Pass this on if you know anyone you think might be in need of inner
peace.


1 comments:

Yousei Hime said...

OMG! This was so funny. I laughed so loudly my children asked, "What are you laughing about?" I'm not telling them. Thank you for sharing this. I'm going to go look for Oreos in the cupboard. :)