just one more load of laundry..

in

..fore I die ( sounds like a Bob Dylan song.) It's times like these I don't like being a mother.... when I'm sick I don't want to be the mom. I just want to crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head. I wish for the single days when at least if you felt like crap you could just read magazines to take your mind off of how bad you feel. But no matter how bad you feel, (and i felt bad today- let's put it this way if someone would've offered to remove my arm I would've let them), you still have to make dinner or in this case drive to baseball(the driving is the easy part, the hard part is standing around talking to the other parents).
I had another corisone injection in my shoulder and also one in my elbow -that one hurt like hell. Then my arm felt about 100 times worse and I thought,"what the hell did I do that for?" but thankfully it was better the next day. Now I am just praying that it doesn't wear off in 6 wks like last time.( This arm thing has been going on since April). Anyone out there with a nice recovery story from bursitis in the shoulder and tendonitis in the elbow, that will give me some hope?

3 comments:

Patry Francis said...

Is it any better?

rdl said...

Yes it is. I'm just afraid of when it wears off in 6 wks. since I'm not doing the physical therapy or taking it easy(what's that?). Maybe the shoulder fairy will make it all better.

rdl said...

Scot, kids do amazing things don't they. My son, is always telling me ," Go lie down and take a nap Mom". Thanks for the kind thoughts.