My boy

in



My son wrote this essay for a contest he saw advertised in the paper to win a week at the Trot Nixon Baseball Camp. I thought it was so cute I just had to post it.

I love the game of baseball and want to get better. I am an avid baseball and Red Sox fan. My name is L.G., i'm 12 years old, and I live in , Ma. My favorite position is catcher. I also play first base, outfield, and third base. Baseball is pretty much my life. I love to play it and watch it. I am not the best player, but I am not the worst. But I am getting better and learning a lot. My Dad, my coach, and the head of Youth Baseball say I am improving alot. I live for baseball. I can even beat my dad in sports trivia. I think I should attend RBI Baseball Summer Camp because I love the game of baseball more than any kid my age I know. I want to learn as much as I can about baseball. Thank you for this opportunity.

2 comments:

Tom.... said...

This is a cool note from your son...tell him to hang in there...if there is one sport I wish I would have worked harder on it is baseball...tell him to not let the curve ball beat him....be a fastball hitter...good luck to you, L.G..... Hope to see you in the bigs someday...

Mary said...

:-)