Had the crap beat out of me today

in

I apologize if I've offended anyone with this title but that is really how I feel and I don't know how else to say it. Don't know if I even have the strength to write about it. Of course I mean figuratively but my head is pounding all the same. Feel like I was chewed up and spit out. The old little guy goes up against the establishment story- never a pretty story. First punch: I find out that our health insurance is being changed again, down to the worst possible coverage with a large deductible. I basically work for insurance now but in addition to the 8500 a yr. that I pay they are now increasing the deductible to 2500 so that's 10K for Insurance. Hillary where are you now. I've figured out that I'd be better off divorcing my husband and going on Mass. Health ( Medicaid) and getting laid off and collecting. Well after the insurance debacle and to add insult to injury literally I had my review. 1%! Now this is when I could really real off the expletives but I wont'. I've worked for this company for 13 yrs. and if they're that bad offthey can keep their blankin quarter, I don't need it that bad. Oh yea, I forgot I do, have to pay that deductible. Talk about yr. double whammy. Good thing there is no ice cream in the house but I think I hear the cereal calling me. Need some comfort food.

3 comments:

Patry Francis said...

We have that same insurance. Sucks.

Robin said...

I didn't even get a whole quarter raise!! That's cuz I still make less than most techs as a base pay.
How sad is that???

rdl said...

I don't think it's a whole quarter actually, just rounded it off. We're only talking bout $5 wk. here fore taxes - $250 yr. hardly worth fightin for. Doesn't even put gas in the car to drive to the damn job. don't get me started.