metamorphosis

in

Found my old HS boyfriend online and It has reminded me of all the changes I have been through or all the different people I have been. There was the Baton Twirling drama queen in HS. Then a quick stint as College student, quickly followed by college drop out. Then there was the Hippie stage ( my personal favorite). THen there was a lost stage ( that was a long one - sometime I think i might still be stuck in that one). And there was the barfly ( i was in the restaurant business - bartender for years). Then I got a real job in the Medical field ( whick I am still stuck in). And then the best job of all - Mom. In between I also worked for a boat charter company and for a TV. station ( my dream job); but that was in the Virgin Islands and I moved back to the states and they rest is history as they say.

0 comments: