Meme, Meme, Meme

in

What goes around comes around. So http://musingsofamiddle-agedwoman.blogspot.com/ has passed this meme to me:

Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life?
Only 3? Well #1 and 2 are definitely not the stupidest but I can write about them here.

1. One summer when I was maybe 6 or 7 and my brother was a teenager I spit out a cherry pit at his friend, thinking it was funny. They were going out on the boardwalk and it made a dark red stain on his friend's white shirt and my brother was livid at me.

2. When I was fifteen my boyfriend Steve broke up with me at the cabana club where we both worked as counselors. I remember throwing his ring at him and walking over and jumping into the deep end of the pool. Not thinking that maybe this wasn't the best idea cause now I had to swim to the other end and get out dripping wet. Always the drama queen. Dummy.... I should've thrown the ring in the pool, told him to go get it and sauntered off, head held high. This was over 30 yrs. ago so now I'm wondering if I did throw it in the pool.

3. Stopped playing the piano in high school and dropping out of college and never making up my mind what to do and going for it. ( I guess that's more than 3).

Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?
My Son. I'm his chauffeaur, maid, cook, etc.; but he's worth it.

Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

1. Anais Nin
2. Henry Miller
3. Princess Diana
4. President Kennedy
5. John Lennon

Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

1. To see my son grow up and love what he does and have children.
2. To have a job/career that I love; ie: be an artist (writer, musician or photographer).
3. To be happy.

Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

A Coffee house and Thai restaurant
Making children's sports too competitive at such young ages. Only thinking of themselves.

Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life.

The birth of my son.

Question number 7: Is not a question. It's a command. Tag five other people.

My Leo nature does not respond well to commands so I am tagging anyone who wishes to respond. Go for it!

2 comments:

Patry Francis said...

Good answers. Can I cheat and copy yours?

rdl said...

Well, you were right there by my side for some of the stupidest things.