Not good news

in


I don't know where I found this but I had it saved in drafts ( I had mixed feelings about posting it cause it is so negative.)
A VOCATION OF UNHAPPINESS [Courtesy Georges Simenon (1903-1985)]"Writing is considered a profession, and I don't think it is a profession. I think that everyone who does not need to be a writer, who thinks he can do something else, ought to do something else. Writing is not a profession but a vocation of unhappiness. I don't think an artist can ever be happy." Wow, what do you thing about that!?! How bout voting: 1) Disagree 2) Don't know if i agree or disagree.- agree/disagree somewhat. 3)Agree. I think he could used some prozac. My vote is # 2 of course. I do like the picture of the snow in my backyard, tho I didn't like it when I took it.



R. Laban

0 comments: