Site meter

in


I love my site meter. It is perhaps one of my favorite things about blogging. maybe it's because I had a stamp colletction when i was young - i remember loving looking and touching those stamps and imagining those places. I like seeing where people hail from but i also like to see how long they've stayed- i admit it I like attention. when i only had 2 visitors in a day - i seriously considered throwing in the towel but then i reminded myself that after all this is just writing practice/just putting pen to paper or fingers to keys, that' all.


This is one of those saved drafts from last yr. What's yr. relationship with site meter?

10 comments:

Noelle said...

I wish I could be from a more interesting place than the Hudson Valley for the sake of your site meter. I love mine as well. Every once and a while, there will be something seriously crazy on there, and I'll think, "What does someone from Bangladesh get out of reading about my life?"

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I am on Edward Gordon's sitemeter.
When I go to his site it shows me on the map. I love these things.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

PS
don't give up the blog. It's virtual living ;)

rdl said...

Noelle- I love that you're from the Hudson Valley - member i'm a jersey gal too - Hudson county tho - a far cry i'm sure. what exit are you? maybe we can meet on the NJTP someday. :D
Thanks Mare, i prolly won't be givin it up anytime soon as we know if it weren't for the virtual life.... we did make it to Boston again tho!

musingwoman said...

Aw, man, looks like you have more people from Asia reading your blog than I do and I'm the Japan freak. *pouts*

Glad you're still blogging. :)

rdl said...

musing - i do have a few but that's not my site meter in the post - just a pic i downloaded from google. and thanks for the encouragement. :D

musingwoman said...

Ah, okay. I'll stop being jealous now. :D

NoVA Dad said...

I don't have any relationship with site meter, but it looks pretty cool. Where does one find this?

rdl said...

Nova dad - just google site meter and download? I can't remember now, but if i could do it i'm sure you can.

musingwoman said...

Here's the link:
http://www.sitemeter.com/

All you have to do is register and copy the code into your template.