It must be a full moon...

in

Last nights dream was rather mundane/boring - dreamt about scrub pants colors - Blue, White & Tan and remember talking to a Doc. i work with who was telling me to get these better quality, more expensive pair - funny since he's such a tightwad - always saying Thanks, or goodbye after a shift if he sees us standing around for a minute after we've finished working up patients- if it's a few minutes before end of shift/punch out.
Hate dreamin about work on my vaca. Can't i get back to Paris? (see prev. post).

I finally applied for Passports for my son & I. While I was in the post office there was a loud noise and we looked out the window and saw a car had crashed into the building that houses the post office. 2nd time this year - another elderly person thinking she's in reverse.

Got some bad news - found out today that my niece ( my husband's brothers older girl) had a c-section today and her baby girl is ok but the tumor that they thought would be nothing is Cancer. She's only 28 and has 2 beautiful boys (2&4). This is so sad, so awful.

A friend called to tell me about the bridge collapsing in Minn. - she knows i don't regularly watch the news.

I checked the calendar and the full moon was Mon. I guess that explains some things.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I have a disproportionate amount of friends in Minneapolis (thanks to blogging!) and they are all okay, thank goodness. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Any age is too young to have cancer, especially 28.

Lorna said...

I have a friend who works in an ER and she just dreads the full moons

What terrible news about your neice. A day of blessings and disaster.