Joke Friday

in

A couple had been married for 25 years and also celebrated their
60th birthdays. During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that
because they had been such a loving couple all those years, she would
give them one wish each. The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her wand and boom! She had the tickets in her hand. Next, it was the
husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly,
"Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me." The fairy
picked up her wand and boom! He was 90.

6 comments:

Crockhead said...

Ahhh, You're cruel.

Panaderos said...

Hi rdl,

I love the music at your site. I just love Carole King. "It's Too Late" is one of my all-time faves.

Anyway, I've posted the sequel to "To Be Rich And Lonely" on my blog. I'm posting the link here for you for easy retrieval:

http://hometown-boy.blogspot.com/2008/01/to-be-rich-and-lonely-sequel.html

Enjoy the article. Take care.

Lorna said...

The feaeries rule.

Sky said...

lololol

Carol said...

Beautiful new blog name!

I copied and pasted your joke for use at Toastmasters some day when I am the Jokemaster.

When will you write a new poem?

Carol_ffmb at yahoo.ca

ipanema said...

hahahahaha...i love the fairy! :)

i'll squat on ur blog again...love the music. :)