keep on bloggin

in

To the tune of Truckin by the Grateful Dead
Bloggin
like the doodah man
i keep bloggin
got keep bloggin along
well i'm back by popular demand. Joke. Ok i gotta admit, when i am ready to quit is when no one has been by to check in, check me out, whatever. But give me a couple of visitors and I'm ready for round 4. Except when i come across a really exceptional blog: you know the ones with thousands of hits,loads of comments and brillant words, then i am ready to do the ostrich thing again. Well lets just call this baby bloggin, ya know, baby steps, just one step, one word at a time.
got a keep bloggin along.

4 comments:

Patry Francis said...

Love the Doodah man. In fact, may even be related to him.

Melly said...

Hey rdl. Boy, am I glad you're going to continue blogging :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Can't stop singin'........
Bloggin'like the doodah man
Dusting while I make my plan
Just workin'
doin' all I can
Just keep bloggin' Rohohoneeeeeeee
:D

rdl said...

Marewheee, so nice to see you here!! and i went looking for not really a cleaning lady.