Christmas story

in

I was getting the papers together to recycle when I came upon this in the Boston Globe:

LONDON- This week, an animated film, "It's a Boy", about the birth of Jesus is being distributed to all 26,00 British elementary schools.
"I decided we had to do this film after hearing about a 5-year-old boy who saw the Christmas story last year and asked afterwards why Mary named her baby after a swear word, said Steve Legg, the founding director of Christian charity Breakout Trust, which is funding the project.

Christmas story is my favorite .

2 comments:

Tom.... said...

put me down for A Charlie Brown Christmas and paradoxically, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...as "Wrong!" as it is, Chevy Chase is unparalleled in this one....

rdl said...

tom, oh yes Christmas Vacation is my other favorite.