a shot in the arm

in



Well I got a shot in the arm today(not in a good sense) for my tennis elbow. Tennis elbow! I don't play tennis!! The shoulder is holding up though (knocking wood) i think. The shot hurt like a mother...; I told the Dr. that it's the worse pain since childbirth. I asked the lady at the desk outside if she heard me and she said yes; oh well. After the shot my hand didn't work, couldn't pick anything up or hold anything very well. She said that should be better by morning. I hope so, else work will be very interesting - the proverbial one armed paper hanger. Typing is not that easy so I'll be signing off - I have my doctor's note. House better be on else there will be one unhappy patient.

3 comments:

Patry Francis said...

I've been having some kind of wierd shoulder thing this week, too. I want your shot--even if it hurts like hell!

Melly said...

Ouch!
Hope the pain passes soon and that your elbow gets better, hon. Hugs.

MB said...

Oh, ow. Feel better soon!