a shot in the arm

in



Well I got a shot in the arm today(not in a good sense) for my tennis elbow. Tennis elbow! I don't play tennis!! The shoulder is holding up though (knocking wood) i think. The shot hurt like a mother...; I told the Dr. that it's the worse pain since childbirth. I asked the lady at the desk outside if she heard me and she said yes; oh well. After the shot my hand didn't work, couldn't pick anything up or hold anything very well. She said that should be better by morning. I hope so, else work will be very interesting - the proverbial one armed paper hanger. Typing is not that easy so I'll be signing off - I have my doctor's note. House better be on else there will be one unhappy patient.

4 comments:

Patry Francis said...

I've been having some kind of wierd shoulder thing this week, too. I want your shot--even if it hurts like hell!

Melly said...

Ouch!
Hope the pain passes soon and that your elbow gets better, hon. Hugs.

MB said...

Oh, ow. Feel better soon!

FTS said...

Ouch. Glad it was you and not me. :p