Saturday Night Live

in


Saturday Night Dead would be more accurate. Too tired to blog really but I seem determined to finish my days of the weeks posts (and no I never had a set of those underwear). I had the worse night's sleep last night. I really need to have the animals sleep downstairs I think. A girl at work today told me that she read that people with pets get less sleep than those poor petless people.
Sleep deprivation seems to be reaching new levels here. Seems I can actually function (albeit poorly) on 4 hrs. Went to bed at 11:30 last nite and woke up around 3:30. I think it was when I tried to staighten out my legs and encountered my 90 lb black lab's body at the foot of the bed. But in all honesty it coulda been a hot flash that woke me, they are responsible for waking me countless times during the night. Then my 14 yr. old Maine Coon Cat usually gets in the act around this time of night when he decides he needs food because the 90lb black lab, Jackson, has eaten his food all day. I have to keep Dakota's( the cat) food in the bathroom and let him in & out all day. This is what I do when I am not letting the dog in and out of the backdoor, i mean out, I forgot he let's himself in (that's another post).

So anyway the cat is usually crying and I go feed him in the upstairs bathroom and get back in bed, then he comes crying to get in the bed and he settles down next to me and if I'm lucky I fall back to sleep(if I don't have something on my mind that is). Basically they drive me crazy all day and all night. Then last night the sciatica decided to act up and I lay there feeling that awful naggy pain shootin down my butt & leg. Oh did I mention the acid reflux (this is a new one, i never had that, i can eat hot food no problem but it could be from the mega ibuprofens i was taking for my bursitis in my shoulder or just generalilzed stress. I am a complete mess it seems. Honestly I am not a hypochondriac.
So just when I was fallin off to sleep about 7, the alarm goes off and I drag myself to work via Dunkin Donuts (don't know where i would be without them). I am exhausted from writing this. I'm going to bed! I mean sleep!

1 comments:

Patry Francis said...

When all else fails, Jasper knocks over the water glass I keep beside my bed. He doesn't care if I get up screaming and cursing as long as I get up!