!!##%%@?#?7&^?!#*!!!

in

Swearing up a storm here. I am not a happy camper. I am writing this from my laptop that I am still not liking; it's not just the small keyboard and the silly wheel in lieu of mouse, but i miss my den and my dead PC. It died or crashed or whatever it is the damn things do this afternoon. Seems like the hard drive again, if my memory serves me correctly - this is what happened last year and $250 later. I also don't like the screen on this thing. Grrrrr. And did i mention that it is a Mac - which is supposed to be a good thing, but i never did learn how to use it really and it seems damn slow to me. wah wah. And i don't even want to think about all my photos, files, writing, and my address book!!!! do you think i have those email addresses written down anywhere?? Well i'm in a bloody foul mood now. And i have only just begun to descend into computer hell. Obviously it won't pay to fix the damn thing again and i don't think it is in the budget to buy a new computer. The boy is getting braces end of the month and we're actually supposed to be buying my step-daugher a laptop for HS graduation next week. Oh and did i mention I'm shopping for a new car? And that I'm supposed to be studying for the Real Estate test. As my friend Mary, likes to say to me, "it's a good thing that house doesns't have a garage."

6 comments:

Patry Francis said...

Oh, the worst. No wonder I can't reach you.

Mary said...

Aaargh!

DesLily said...

I don't suppose you were on aol on the old machine were you? If so you can log on from another machine and copy and paste all addresses from everything.. I know most don't like aol, but there's always a few good things and that's one of them.

ummm.. good luck..

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

OH honey :( {{{{Roni}}}}}
I'm so sorry.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

comin' with the wine........

Jona said...

Yikes, and I thought I was having a icky day. But *you* win, as I know how much cursing I'd be doing in your shoes!

Hope the Mac hasn't died as thoroughly as appears.