Joke Friday

in

A teacher was doing a study testing the senses of first
graders using a bowl of
lifesavers.
The children began to say:

"Red.........................cherry,"

"Yellow...................lemon,"
!
"Green......................"lime"

"Orange.....................orange,"

Finally the teacher gave them all honey lifesavers.
After eating them, none of the children could identify the taste.

"Well," the teacher said, "I'll give you all a clue, it's
what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver
out and yelled: "Oh My God!!!! They're assholes!"

7 comments:

Jona said...

I'm wondering if this is a joke, or a teacher's true life tale ;o)

Melly said...

I love starting my Fridays with your Joke Friday.
Thanks for each and every Friday you put (and hopefully will continue to put) a smile on my face.

Sky said...

lololololololololol

rdl said...

love seeing all yr. smiling faces!!

Lee said...

Oh, that's awful! I like it.

MB said...

That's terrible! But I'm laughing. Kids do say the most amazing things to their teachers...

Amishlaw said...

A good one.