Anniversary

in

Seems my blogging anniversary passed unnoticed even by me. April 30, 2005- the day I ventured into the land of blogs - at first just to comment on my friends blog, then my first post about going home. Now my almost daily writing practice and when the muse doesn't come I go cruising. The blogosphere - a community of blogger friends and like minded individuals- for the most part. Sometimes its tedious - like homework; other times its a refuge, retreat. I guess i'll stick around for another year - i hope.

Hey I just looked and saw that this is my 278th post, i thought i remember something about 300 - when you hit 300 are you cut off? get the hook? Is that a magic number? at the stroke of 300 does your computer turn back into a pumpkin??

9 comments:

Melly said...

Yay! One more year!
Congrats on anniversary. I haven't heard about the 300 mark, so let me know if you do.

Patry Francis said...

I missed my blog day, too (sometimes back in March.) Happy belated one, and no you're not off the hook after 300!

Jona said...

Happy anniversary! Hope there's many more :o)

Lee said...

At 300 they stop counting in normal numbers and start using blogarithms.

Mary said...

Woo hoo! Happy blog birthday, Rdl. Congratulations :-)

Sky said...

Yayyyyy for you! Keep up the posting - shoot for 500 now! ;)

rdl said...

Thanks all !! and Lee you're pullling me leg??

Amishlaw said...

Happy anniversary. As we say about birthdays around our age, "You're not getting older, you're getting better."

Lee said...

Who? Me?