Certifiable

in

I hate it when I can't remember an idea. Didn't i write that down? Those fleeting ideas/inspirations, gone - poof- up in smoke. Then today in the car, driving from one office to another, inspiration hits and I'm diggin in my pocketbook for a pen as a Semi goes flyin by and my life passes before my eyes and I think,"my poor motherless boy". But still I take the chance and write on an envelope I've pulled from my pocketbook and write on the steering wheel - I'm certifiable aren't I? Ok I am definitely blog obsessed now - picturing myself at one of those 12 step programs. Hi, my name is rdl, I'm a blogaholic, I can't stop blogging.

I've been wanting to get one of those palm pilots because I am just so sick of all my lists, all those scraps of paper that I can never find and that I endlessly write the same things over and over. I thought just think how much time I would save if i could just have it saved on my palm pilot. Definitely putting it on my xmas list. But then I think maybe I should just get one of those mini casette players that you talk into - then i'd be certifiable for sure.

2 comments:

webmaster said...

Getting a Palm, especially the color Z22 would be a great starter PDA for you. You can do a lot of notes, set up alarms. If you spend a bit more money, you can get a Palm with voice memo, like the Zire 72. You may be interested in checking my Palm blog, which is focused on those who are considering getting a Palm or for Palm newbies.

rdl said...

Maceyr, thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to check out yr. blog.