site meter

in

I think (no - I know) I am becoming obsessed with site meter. It seems I am more interested in who's been here, where they're from, how they got here and how long they stayed. Please tell me you do this too.
And I just love looking at that map thing, seeing all the lites from all over the world. But then this is coming from someone who thought having a penpal was just about the coolest thing (next to my stamp collection),that was before I got into baton twirling and boys. My favorite thing about it is seeing the search engine words for how they found me. I'd venture to guess 9 out of 10 times, i wasn't what they were expecting.

1 comments:

Patry Francis said...

My map thing won't open. Probably my mac. And probably a good thing. It would be just another thing to obsess about.