Joke Friday

in

Reasons not to mess with children:

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow
a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was
very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated,the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a
human;it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get
to heaven I will ask Jonah".The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

4 comments:

dog1net said...

Good one. Too funny. Remains me so much of the unexpected zingers that my son would come up with when he was between five and nine. When we where standing in line to see a movie, he spent a few minutes listening to the conversation of a couple of Russian sailors speaking in their language. My son finally turned to me with a confused look. "Dad, I don't think they know what they're talking about."

rdl said...

Scott, yours is very funny too. glad you enjoyed it. I hope you read my life story that I left in the last post's comments.

dog1net said...

rdl:
Yes, I did. Like you, I've been a wanderer for sometime. I lived in Pittsfield up until I was 15. I returned there from the service when I was 19 but left a year later. Since then I've been all over the map from California to Kansas to Florida and presently here in Maine. It gets to be that home isn't where you're from; it's where you're at now. Northampton is pretty, though. Always liked the downtown area. Dynamic and full of hustle and bustle.

rdl said...

you just reminded me, I left out Key West, Fla., talk about hustle and bustle.